Easy to install in 5 steps Installation is really simple and does not require professional skills, special tools or lengthy preparations. Just 5 simple steps in order to enjoy the beauties of your own vertical garden. See how easy it is:
1. Prepare base frame On a suitable vertical surface, that can support the flower wall, construct a slatted wooden grid attached to the structure, with horizontal members spaced at 125mm centres for PG09 and 185mm for PG14.
2. Install Pixel-Garden Using a drill and bolt/screw assemble Pixel Garden on the frame. Make sure that each element has been mounted precisely and evenly. All products in the Pixel-Garden series have the highest quality materials and workmanship. They are also suitable for quick and easy assembly to present no problems.
3. Install top irrigation pipe Along the top row of Pixel Green elements feed the irrigation pipe through the holes. This pipe provide the water for the entire system. Then install drip tips.
4. Install any extra irrigation components Install any remaining elements of the irrigation system required to suit your needs (automation for example).
5. Place pots When the construction of a green wall is complete you can finally plant up and insert the pots to create the spectacular visual effect of the entire system. The choice of plants is up to you and depends on your visual concepts. You can choose scented flowers and with their help create a diverse, thriving cornucopia of colours or planned a colourful mosaic, or opt for a variety of shades of lush greenery for a impressive modern hedge.
PG09 size only £5.00 per planter (inc VAT) plus transport
Welcome to Pixel-Garden, the innovative new way to create vertical gardens indoors and outside:
Pixel Garden Planner App coming soon Easy to use online designer to plan the layout and planting scheme for your pixel gardens.
Hy-Tex (UK) Limited
If you have any queries or wish to Discuss your requirements further, please contact us:
+44 (0)1233 720097
Or use our contact form.